Monday, December 31, 2012

HNY ♥

Hey peeps, okay basically I wanna to wish everyone of u HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm turning to 17year-old right now, say the truth, I'm not really use to it since the year of 2012 has pass too fast.. 2012 is an awesome for me, but I believe that 2013 will be more awesome! :DD
Refresh 2012, *only yesterday LOL* everything comes from the Grace of God.. I can't even imagine how my life would be once I leave God.. So Imma thankful really.. :))
It's gonna reopen school again, I knew everyone has the same feeling with me is that #I haven't prepare my study mood yet! Right? Goodness, I've to part study and part work in my last term of study this year, it will be stressful.......... I used to blame, as I'm gonna prepare my SAT test why asked me to work in the most crashing moment.. But I knew that I'm helping people and it's time to takeover more stuffs to let me grow.. So please, be thankful :))


Let's smile and peace in da new year! :))

The round leopard spec lend by Jane.. Thank you :)

该面对的就面对 该做的就做 该放的就放.. Lastly HNY! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment