Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas♥

Hey peeps, I knew that Christmas is over but still, I feel to blog about it.. LOL!
Alright, I had an awesome Christmas celebration at church with my brothers and sisters.. Awesome celebration doesn't mean I've so much fun or else, but it's simply felt warmed & happy with da family even though nothing much special or lack of fun there.. As long as we gathered and got a nice fellowship, right?? :))
Hmmm, I think except Chinese New Year, most of the people likes Christmas as well right? Because of holiday lah gifts lah parties lah fun & high around lah,etc... But who really knows the real meaning of Christmas? Okay, Christmas is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ..*happy belated birthday to our Father* :DD


Memorable day! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment