Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dance workshop ♥

Hello people! Goodness I totally forget my blog and I did ignored it.. LOL
Since December is a busy month right.. don't blame me :)
Alright! How do u spend with your December life?
Fine, it's merely a random question since I knew got nobody will answer it.. LOL! *stupid
I'm gonna share about my December life right now! Too much things and photos to share, but it's unable to sharing all in one time.. So, this post will be sharing about the dance workshop were taught by Nathan Kassas and his wife.. Of course, it organized from our church CLAC! :) It were a pretty fun workshop that I've been, the friends the teachers the moments,etc..... In the 5days I learnt a lot I mean dancing skills okayyy.. Really thanks God for everything :) 

The 1st day, since we not knowing each other yet, so during the break time all of us were doing our own stuffs! LOL *stupid
And ya, the 1st thing when I do during break time were camwhoring with my dear Phebe! :D

I've no idea which day I took this photo! LOL! *whatever

Both of them were so hardworking... Kept on practicing! (Y)

 This photo was taken on third or fourth day.. goodness I've forgotten! :D

Finally, the last day.. After practicing for the performance, we all started to camwhore with each other.. Cause we knew that after the dance workshop they will going back their town, continue their life there..SO.................

Me & Phebe! :D

Me & the tall Carmen! :)
 HAHA! don't she looks like 蜡笔小新? :P

Yay! After performance! We got group photos again! :)

The dance workshop end.. We're planning for outing recently.. HAHA! Miss ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment