Sunday, September 30, 2012

30.9.2012♥

Hi people, Happy Mooncake Festival ya though I don't feel that.. Lolll 
I've reunion dinner with my dad's side family yesterday as we had taken bbq party :))
I don't really eat much because I don't have the patient for waiting the food! LOL 
Anyways, as long as we got the fellowship well and yes it felt warmed all the time! :)
Here the photo comes :)



My pakpak bought almost 1k of crabby..... yumyummmm

The crabby can almost cover our faces.. How huge! :D

The mini couple, lenglui & lengzai! 

Omgosh don't be envy ya! :DDD

My mom is the queen of BBQ, without her we got wosrt! HAHAHA! Thanks mommy :P


I've a reunion dinner today with my mom's side family as well but I don't feel to take photo as I lost the mood.. LOL!
That's all byee peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment