Wednesday, September 26, 2012

26.9.2012♥

Heyyo people, I just came back from my friend Derek's belated birthday dinner.. We decided to go to Menjalara D'Furtune for dinner.. And guess what? I met some of my old schoolmates as I've been 3years never contact with them.. I actually thought it will be strange but not, I felt warmed :) Really praise da Lord! :)
We don't really take photos that time and if I'm not mistaken, 12 people were there.. We got 3rounds all together LOLL!!! Anyways, we have a great fellowship today and I just laughed most of the time! :D
Here the photo comes............

My favorite chicken maryland! 

My love PeiYi and I :)))

Chit-chat time :)))


The couple :)

 The birthday guy Derek :))))))

On the way home I'm tireddddd....


That's it for today :)) Sleeptight guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment