Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love does not jealous♥

Heyyo people, I'm here again! :D Recently church pastors, leaders, & even members were all sharing about LOVE.. I actually love to listen some LOVE messages don't know why LOLL.. But anyways, the most impressed part for me is LOVE does not jealous.. I got touched and started to realize that jealous is kind of terrible mentality minded.. Human has jealousy originally no matter boy or girl.. There's no one perfect and totally humble in this world, isn't ? I admit, I've such an arrogant sometimes okay this is very common lahhh :) But what and why makes human jealous? Like somehow jealous about the one who prettier handsomer slimmer fitter high ability than u or everything else that people better than u, right ? What for ? What to jealous about? Everyone has own charming side but only see how people think of.. A real friendship doesn't have jealousy between each other, because we love one another.. Am I right? The beginning of hatred is jealousy, so u guys can imagine how terrible if a person hate another person.. Try to learn something from your friends but not standing a side and using jealousy eyes to watch them.. lolllll ~ Love someone who's adorable is an easy work but to love someone who's 'hakyanzhang' is such a hard work.. LOVE includes a lot, I'll share some more bout this message if I feel to.. LOL

I love them with all my heart.. I don't feel jealous for what they have but I'm glad and proud of them


Okayyy don't jealous for only post 3 of my lovessss ya! LOLLLL
Ofcourse, I love u guys :))))

2 comments: